Review of Perrin's book

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2003
      The current Review of Biblical Literature (RBL) contains a review of
      Nicholas Perrin's _Thomas and Tatian_ by Robert F. Shedinger. To read it,
      go to http://www.bookreviews.org/bookdetail.asp?TitleId=2967

      On a personal note, I attended Perrin's talk at the November SBL meeting in
      Toronto. His presentation was one of a number of miscellaneous papers, not
      assigned to any specific SBL group or section (presumably because the
      groups/sections were filled). I've since obtained a copy of his book, but
      was unable to do so at the time because the publisher (SBL) had only one
      show-copy and that one copy was grabbed up by ... guess who? Risto Uro,
      author of _Thomas at the Crossroads_!