Re: [GTh] outrageous book prices?

  • Grondin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2002
      [The humble Maine woodsman]:
      > I regret that I encouraged discussion of this subject in this forum.

      I figure anytime you can draw out Goodacre and Carlson, it can't be all bad.
      Anyway, most of us are book-buyers, and some of us are present or
      prospective authors, so I thought the discussion was a useful and
      interesting change-of-pace. Only thing is, there'll probably be a bunch of
      cv's on Randy Helzerman's desk tomorrow for those $185-an-hour Ph.D. jobs at
      Intel. Religious-studies consultants?