Re: [GTh] Coptic Font Standard

  • Grondin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2002
      > ... do you know where I might be able to obtain the Sahidic translation
      > of the New Testament, either by Horner or someone else?

      http://www.stshenouda.com/society/copticcd.htm

      A CD priced at $50. Also contains Greek and the KJV English. I don't have
      the details of the original textual sources, however.

      Many thanks for drawing attention to the coptic_fonts page of the
      copticchurch.net site, Peter. As it happens, I and several others are
      currently working on a project that involves Coptic fonts. We'll get in
      touch with you offlist to discuss your ideas about converting between the CS
      and Unicode standards.

    • Peter Kirby
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2002