RE: [GTh] Chicken Soup Mystery Solved

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Thanks to feedback from several users, I was able to track down the cause of
      the great "Chicken Soup Mystery" that's been plaguing contributors for
      months. On July 26th, someone (probably a disgruntled former member) entered
      a subscription under the address cs-html-weekday-reply@.... Every
      message that's gone to the list since then has been sent to this address as
      if it were just another individual member. The sender then received a
      computer-generated response in return, to his/her individual email address.
      Unfortunately, when I checked the list of members previously for this
      possibility, I missed it. The phony "member" has now been removed.

      Our Hero!

      Rick