Hermetic love

  • Jim Bauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      In answer to David Hindley's question, "What is Hermetic love?", after about half an hour of searching I came up with this. It's a manuscript published by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which is most noteworthy as a source of inspiration for Yeats, but apart from that, this is most likely not of interest to Thomas scholars. The only reason I'm passing it along is to answer Dave's question.

      Jim Bauer
      Havre, MT

      http://www.tarot.nu/gd/roll13.htm