RE: [GTh] Re: Unknown Document in Q 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
      [Ron wrote:]
      What I propose to do, asssuming my next E-mail will pass muster from our
      moderators, is reproduce what "drops out" so that you yourself can evaluate
      whether the "document" I found there is either some sort of "artifact "or is
      a coherant text,

      OK, let's work on the assumption that those nasty moderators WILL muster in
      your analysis. Where is it? I sounds interesting.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman