Re: [GTh] Books on Thomas

  • Andrew Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      > Is there any book that I've overlooked?

      With all the discussion of deConick on the list, I can't help but note
      you've overlooked her book:
      de Conick, April D. Seek to See Him: Ascent and Vision Mysticism in the
      Gospel of Thomas. Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae. Eds. J. Den Boeft, R.
      van Den Broek, A.F.J. Klijn, G. Quispel and J.C.M. van Winden. Vol. 33.
      Leiden: E.J. Brill, 1996.

      A worthwhile, but unfortunately spendy book.

      Best,

      Andrew