RE: [GTh] A commentary on the Gospel of Thomas by Albert Gani

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 3:26 AM
      Hi Peter-

      I haven't seen Gani's book, but I do note that it is apparently
      self-published, which always raises some question. I see also that he is the
      leader of what appears to be an alternative church called Church of the Path
      in Austin, Texas.

      Here's a little blurb about him from
      http://www.sabor.com/Events/2002/event156.htmAlbert
      "Gani held numerous positions in foreign trade for fourteen years. He taught
      management and leadership courses for Pace University in New York City and
      for the Edinburg Texas School District. He has been a business consultant,
      teaching success through integrity for more than 25 years. He is the author
      of many books, including his latest, Ethical Volition. He is a consultant to
      commercial and residential brokers in the Austin area. He is also the
      minister of the Church of the Path in Austin, Texas."

      He may have some unique perspectives, but personally, I don't think I would
      spend my OWN money to read what he has to say.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman