Inner development...

  • Michael Mozina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2002
      >>I would not discount this idea. Although there is a point where Thomas'
      sayings depart from the literal meanings, the literal is still there and
      must be considered. Either way I think the logion is pointing to the aspect
      of inner development as opposed to just murder.

      I would wholeheartedly agree that this saying is about "inner development",
      in fact most every saying in Thomas seems to center on that theme.

      Michael Mozina
      Mt. Shasta, CA.