pOxy Thom pics?

  • DaGoi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      Are there any scans of the greek gThom texts online?
      What of course would be even better would be a comparison with other papyri
      as to the basis for the dating. The date c200 that I've seen is probably
      fortunate enough, but it would be interesting to see how similar the
      handwriting is to which of the other papyri - maybe we can find other
      instances of one of these hands.

      Bill Foley