Bruce Codex

  • David C. Hindley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Jim Bauer:

      Here was the only response I was able to get from the TC
      list with regard to my inquiry about the Bruce Codex.

      ----------

      Subject: Re: The MSS of the Bruce Codex, some details
      please...
      From: John Lupia <jlupia2@...>
      Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

      Dear David:

      The best reference is an article written by Michael
      Allen Williams, "Codex Brucianus," in The Anchor Bible
      Dictionary, ed. D. N. Freedman (New York: Doubleday,
      1992). For additional information write to:

      Bodleian Library
      Broad Street
      Oxford
      OX1 3BG