[gthomas] Re: Anhang Bill's GThom

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 1999
      Thanks, Paul, for finding this page. Having now looked at it, I have to
      apologize to listmembers for suggesting that it might be of interest. The
      website itself is run by some kind of neo-Mormon group, and the contents of
      the site (aside from standard Mormon fare) are not to be trusted. In
      particular, the "Sayings of Jesus" presented on that site (from which
      Anhang Bill quoted) seems to be composed of bits and pieces of various
      other writings (including GThom), modified and strung together by an
      individual who claims to be under the spell of the Holy Spirit. I think
      that says everything we need to know about the value of this piece of work.