Re: [GTh] Re: Strata in Thomas: A proposed Reading of #88

  • William Arnal
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
      Jim Bauer wrote:

      >As someone who almost went to the National Spelling Bee, I'd have to >say,
      >"Randy, use your word & grammar checkers a little more often".

      The problem is, when "Arnal" is encountered by most spell checkers, they
      don't (naturally enough) recognize it, and give "anal" as the nearest
      equivalent. This strikes me as divine justice of a sort.

      >Heroin, it's my wife & it's my life,
      >Heroin, be the death of me.
      >--also Lou Reed, the same song, actually.

      My very favourite song by Lou Reed, and possibly by anyone.

      Bill
      William Arnal
      Department of Religion
      University of Manitoba

      "I wish that I was born a thousand years ago.
      I wish that I'd sailed the darkened seas
      on a great big clipper ship,
      going from this land here to that,
      in a sailor suit and cap."
      -- Lou Reed