RE: [GTh] The Mystery of Th61 (oops)

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 24, 2001
      [E] On the matter of contradictions in general in Thomas, Bill
      Arnal (in the article l posted in GThomas files)

      NO, I (or l) did not post it!

      Rick
    • Andrew Smith
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 25, 2001
        --- In gthomas@y..., "Rick Hubbard" <rhubbard@m...> wrote:
        > [E] On the matter of contradictions in general in Thomas, Bill
        > Arnal (in the article l posted in GThomas files)
        >

        > NO, I (or l) did not post it!
        >
        > Rick

        Your post shows signs of Thomasine redaction, the '1' being an
        obvious reference to the 2 and 1 symbolism within Thomas.

        Best

        Andrew Smith