dichotomies in Thomas

  • William Arnal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hi everyone:

      Inspired by Rick's recent posting (which was actually NOT about dichotomies
      in Thomas) I've sent a copy of a forthcoming article of mine on this issue.
      Thanks to Mike and Sytze, it is now available, in HTML format, at:
      I would be most happy to hear reactions to it -- I think I take a rather
      unusual appraoch to the text. The posted HTML text is pretty much intact
      vis-a-vis formatting and such, but one thing to note is that all the special
      characters, particularly any Greek I used in the original, has been replaced
      with a row of asterixes. This shouldn't be too much of a problem.

      thanks,
      Bill