Message Format Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001
      Listers:

      I wonder if there is any conceivable way that we could all agree
      on some kind of standardized setting for margins, line length,
      plain text or whatever else there might be in our e-mail clients,
      so as to prevent the absolutely maddening "line wrapping" that
      happens with some messages?

      I have no preferences whatsoever, so I am willing to do what it
      takes to be able to read (and print) a document in some customary
      format.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman