Re: [GTh] Kingdom vs. Sophia

  • VE4evr19@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , May 24 4:41 PM
      Dear Mike & Frank,
      Your discussion concerning the nuances of positing a hypothesis and
      supporting it would have been a fascinating addition to a class I took which
      focused on Educational Research! I hope that collegiate scholars are
      listening as I am. I'm just sorry I didn't have access to this discussion at
      the time. It brings the process alive. The overriding goal of "adding to the
      body of knowledge" comes to mind. Your discussion certainly moves us in that
      direction. Keep up the good work!

      Vicki Edwards
      K-12
      Educator