Re: [GTh] Higher standards

  • BrerFrase@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      In a message dated 5/22/01 11:06:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      FMMCCOY@... writes to M Grondin:

      > . Could you expand a little
      > on how I and all the others can meet your higher ethical standard in an
      > e-mail format?

      I personally find Mr Grondin's language about as cogent and well-written a
      call for the salubrious spirit of ingenuous, non-partisan, "catholic" inquiry
      as one could hope to find, even in a "non-email" context. Downright
      inspiring, really!

      M GRondin wrote:

      > ...more importantly, the ethics of a debate - which is essentially a
      political,
      not