More Resources

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2001
      In addition to the resources called to our attention by Mike and Jeff, I am
      delighted to report that the folks at Logos have now released the entire 10
      volumes of Kittel's TDNT (Theological Dictionary of the New Testament) on
      CD ROM in LLS format. But get this:

      References to both The Works of Philo and The Works of Josephus are enabled.
      Therefore, if LLS-compatible versions of Philo or Josephus are available to
      the user, these valuable cross references can be examined in their complete
      context.

      Now that's some serious POWER, folks!

      More info is at:

      http://www.logos.com/products/resources/tdnt_preface.asp

      Rick

      Cost? Awww why did you have to bring THAT up? $300 (probably discounted in
      some places).