Re: [GTh] Demiourgos, NT canon and Gnosticism (was: SOM ... Logos, Gnosticism and Philo)

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      dear isodoros: ta kanyus. ef caristow. para callah. i am not particularly
      educated...nor even marginally qualified to comment on the scholarly content
      of these posts. but i do read them...every day...religiously...trying to
      learn. please understand...although i could not grasp the depth of what you
      say...i did intuitively understand...its music. what a wonderful treasure
      trove of historical love and spiritual inspiration you provided. so please
      take heart and realize, that at least one intolerant american deeply
      appreciates this litany of horrors and beauty you so aptly describe, in the
      journey of christendom. your hours of sweat are not wasted. it tickles the
      angels.
      warmest regards,
      adeo
      Robert
    • Isidoros
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        Robert,
        chaire, kai eucharistw dia thn epistolhn sas, which,
        though was likely meant to have reached only me,
        sent out via the list as it were, now affords me the
        opportunity not only to say Thanks! for the very kind
        thoughts you expressed, eucharistw poly, but to
        apologize, too, and on list for the lack of promptly
        responding--a consequence to having travelled for
        some days away from my e- base. Thanks again,
        Xaire,
        Isidoros