[gthomas] Gospel of Thomas Homepage

  • Stevan Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 1998
      Hi.

      I've added an invitation to join this discussion group toward
      the top of my Gospel of Thomas homepage. Page gets
      around 100 "hits" per day nowadays. I've also finished
      cleaning it up some, getting rid of dead links and adding
      some new links including interesting essays by Vernon
      K. Robbins and Andrew Bernard.

      If anybody knows of relevant material that should be added
      (or finds dead links I missed) please let me know.

      Steve