Lament over debate of man and Lion sayings/ in a previous mailing

  • BitsyCat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2001
      There was recently an e-mail, that lamented the fact that there was
      "apparently going to be a debate(again) over the saying ... Lion becomes
      man..Man becomes Lion.
      It has occurred to me that this is the same pattern, that is used in the
      accepted Gospels. I have heard many a debate over the multiple meanings that
      a saying in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John had. Or might have.
      It is probable that this is exactly the thing that was meant to occur
      by that teaching.
      Whether you believe it refers to Jesus himself (as in the communion),
      Or to the Lion of Judah, or believe that it is dualist in nature. It is this
      spirit exactly that it was meant to bring out. That a saying might have
      multiple meanings should not amaze anyone and new thoughts on the matter are
      always appreciated. That is of course my opinion on the matter. thank
      you, johnmoon3717@...