A Deserted Site

  • RReaganGOP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2001
      Joe Baxter wrote: "...during the last few months this site
      has been kind of desert-ed.  Would anyone care to light a bonfire?"

      I have to say that I am quite glad and fairly excited that I ran across this
      web-group when I did recently.  I'm currently in the process of getting a
      Master's Degree in Theology, and the course in which I am currently enrolled
      -- "Quest for the Historical Jesus" -- has covered GTh extensively.  I have
      to admit that I am by no means a biblical scholar or qualified to discuss
      this topic in as much detail as many of you, but I have found it to be very
      useful to me academically and beneficial for my own enrichment.

      The bonfire might be burning out, so I'm hopeful that the fact that you have
      drawn a new "student" into the fold might help fan the flames!

      Best,
      Matt Rhodes