Fwd: [gthom] The Pair 5 & 6

  • BitsyCat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2001
      It occured to me that this is a familiar pattern/first that jesus would teach
      a positive /then turn next to the negative(for example the blesseds are
      always followed by curseds).This appears to be a patern of One teacher, a
      teaching method that was used numerous times. It might be the reason these
      are linked, that is they were originally taught together as one(mirror images
      of the same concept). this would of course link them forever in the minds of
      the followers of that teacher. BitsyCat1