Re: [gthomas] New Testament-Vulgate-software

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      On 25 Oct 2000, at 5:02, Geoffrey Tilga wrote:

      > I am looking for a downloadable copy of the Vulgate or New
      > Testament in English with a searchable database(i.e.concordance)
      > that is either shareware or freeware.

      There are several searchable versions on the web, and one
      you can download (though I've never tried it) at:

      http://www.bf.org/bfetexts.htm

      and of course lots of searchable English translation NTs.
      You might like to look at my annotated listing of such at

      http://www.ntgateway.com/bible.htm

      or you could search many of these directly from the same
      page at:

      http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib.htm

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com