John Kloppenborg Verbin On-line Seminar

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2000
      Prof. John S. Kloppenborg Verbin (Professor of New
      Testament, University of St. Michael's College, Toronto,
      Canada), the acclaimed author of _The Formation of Q_, will
      be engaging in an on-line seminar sponsored by Synoptic-L
      from 23 October to 10 November 2000. The topic of the
      seminar is his new book, _Excavating Q: The History and
      Setting of the Sayings Gospel_ (Minneapolis: Fortress, 2000).
      Subscription to the seminar is open to anyone interested, but
      all messages will be strictly moderated. In order to subscribe,
      simply enter your Email address on the Synoptic-L homepage
      and press the button:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l

      Or send the message:

      Subscribe Synoptic-S

      to Majordomo@...

      **** Note: this address is solely for subscribing to the John
      Kloppenborg
      Verbin On-line Seminar and not to the Synoptic-L discussion
      list.*****

      I hope that members of the GThomas egroup will take the
      opportunity to be involved in what should be a very interesting
      seminar.

      Mark
      --------------------------------------
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com
      The New Testament Gateway
    • Jeffrey Glen Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2000
        Is there anywhere online a catalog of minor agreements of Mt and Lk
        against Mk? I've looked around at several of the synoptic sites, but
        haven't been able to find any.

        Jeffrey Glen Jackson
        http://www.jeff-jackson.com