Re: [gthomas] Early christian Communities and the DSS

  • Andrew Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 10:57 AM
      Tom,

      Lots of stuff there. I found your webpage a while ago. How can you give such
      precise dates to DSS documents, etc. I notice that you date Thomas at
      33ad!!!!

      We've had a few historical threads with only peripheral reference to the
      GoT recently. I wonder if there's a need for a historical Jesus/Christian
      origins list that can be a bit more speculative, while still trying to
      remain more or less scholarly, on a similar level to this list.

      Anyone else agree?

      Best Wishes

      Andrew Smith