Re: GThomas Offlist (Apology)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2000
      I'm mortified to discover that this note went to the list instead of
      to Yuri, for whom it was intended. This was a private communication
      that should not have seen the light of day. I was tired and rushed
      this morning, but that doesn't excuse this mistake. My sincere
      apologies to Yuri and everyone else on the list. Both this note and
      the other will be deleted from the archives as soon as I send this,
      so that it will *not* remain part of the permanent record. It would
      also be my most ardent wish that everyone delete the note from their
      own personal archives as well.