new member Tom

  • tomragland@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      I am a new member of this group. I decided to join because of the focus of
      the window of time from the first century bc through the early centuries ad
      has been an interest of mine for several years now. I have been collecting
      my notes in a chronological order, with on-line links to documents. At my
      web site below, you may find links to most of the writings of the Bible, the
      Jewish and Christian Apocryphal writings, the Nag Hammadi Library, the
      Church Fathers, and notes on the Dead Sea Scrolls. I do have entries
      continuing forward through the centuries to our present day. It is
      primarily Christian but is not limited to Christianity. It is by no means
      an exhaustive list and has been a work-in-progress for several years now. I
      submit it to the group as a reference tool for future discussions:

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/8219/centuries/

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html