Re: [gthomas] British Video on life of St Thomas The Contender

  • Didymus5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2000
      There is an extensive literature on the various traditions linking Thomas
      with India and Mesopotamia. As some readers will know, in my book on the
      internet called The Gnostic Apostle Thomas I have tried to summarize and
      present a critique of these accounts , and the chapter notes will help guide
      interested readers to more specialized works. Chris Merillat