RE: Definitions, please

  • David C. Hindley
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 6, 2000
      Bill & Scott,

      My apologies if I have barged in on a thread that properly should have
      been Bill's to answer first! Pardon my enthusiasm for the subject of
      structuralism and deconstructionism in general.

      Sorry if this ends up double posting. My attempt to post via the
      eGroups web interface did not appear to work, and I wanted to get this
      into today's digest. Thanks!

      Regards,

      Dave Hindley
      Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    • Jacob Knee
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 31, 2000
        Just to remind folks that this thread has already been closed at the request
        of the moderators:(see my message dated 24 August in the archives).

        Best wishes
        Jacob Knee
        Gospel of Thomas moderator
        (Cam, Gloucestershire)