adamant old postings

  • Kanefer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2000
      Whoa, I just received a lot of old postings. Guess I did sound pretty
      adamant in some cases. It is good to have solid footing as one hikes up the
      mountain. Where the step is in error, one goes back and tries a different
      route. Pressing forth with sureness. Eventually, we will make it.

      Sincerely, Patti
    • Jacob Knee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2000
        There was a small backlog of messages that had built up waiting to be
        moderated. The backlog is now cleared. It may mean you receive some older
        messages.

        If you have any questions about this or any other aspect of the way the list
        works I or any of the moderators would be delighted to answer them. Please
        contact us directly.

        Best wishes,
        Jacob Knee (one of the moderators)
        (Boston, England)