[gthomas] Changes at eGroups

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      To all-

      As those of you who have tried to visit eGroups today know, they are down
      until 6PM PST for system modifications. I think this has to do with their
      merger with OneList. In any case, some messages have been getting thru,
      others not. So if you haven't seen your message posted, please be patient.
      Everything should be back to normal in 8-10 hours.