[gthomas] Re: OFF TOPIC Re:Early date of GOT material

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2000
      Tom K was just asking me the other day how it happens that sometimes things
      are quoted onlist as if they had been posted, but the posted message was
      not to be found. This is a case in point. ag325 sent a copy of his message
      to both Kevin and the list. The list copy was not accepted for posting, but
      Kevin assumed, I guess, that the copy he received was from the list, and so
      he responded onlist. In point of fact, Kevin is a valued contributor and
      ag325's note was uncalled-for, which is why it was not posted.