[gthomas] Re: Garbled messages

  • skirl@dds.nl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 6:52 AM
      Mike, I have changed all the remaining members' settings to
      "no conversion" this morning. If anyone still has problems,
      or needs our help with changing their settings, please
      contact us off-list at "gthomas-owner@egroups.com".

      Sytze van der Laan

      P.S. eGroups.com stores your password in the file
      "cookies.txt". This way one has to log on only once and the
      next time your email address will show up in the right
      corner of their site, next to the "my space" image.