[gthomas] Re: WHAT KNOW YE

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 1998
      anhang bill wrote:

      > Seems like this is a unscholarly gang reporting here, so the question is
      >
      > > 2 Jesus saith, Let him who seeketh continue seeking until he
      > > findeth. When he findeth, he will be troubled at the contemplation
      > > of Truth, but when he hath passed through the time of trouble, he
      > > will be astonished at the glory of the Light, for the Way of Truth
      > > is the pathway to the Eternal Godhead and the price of the
      > > beautific vision is the wringing of the soul. He who would rise
      > > above all things must descend below all things, for the way to the
      > > heights passeth through the depths of anguish which generate the
      > > fires of Life. Blessed is the man who hath suffered and found
      > > Life. Bologna!!!!!!!!
      > >
      > is the above a correct quote from the gthomas

      No!

      You can find the most complete Gospel of Thomas material, including
      the complete text at http://www.epix.net/~miser17/thomas.html

      I expect that Stevan's Thomas website will be a "textbook" for this
      forum.

      Jack

    • Andre Boulanger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 1998
        >You can find the most complete Gospel of Thomas material, including
        >the complete text at http://www.epix.net/~miser17/thomas.html
        >
        >I expect that Stevan's Thomas website will be a "textbook" for this
        >forum.
        >
        >Jack

        I've already placed it among the favorites of my system.

        Andre
        Phoenix AZ