[gthomas] Q & Thomas Paper

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 1999
      I have uploaded a copy of my SBL Q Section paper temporarily to
      the web. I'd be grateful for any comments or criticisms as I attempt to
      revise it for submission for publication. It's in rich text format, so most
      word-processors should be able to read it, but let me know if any
      problems:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/Qtom6b.rtf

      [Crossposted to Xtalk, Synoptic-L & GThomas, with apologies for
      duplication]

      Thanks

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      The New Testament Gateway
      All-in-One Biblical Resources Search