[gthomas] Jesus' Fire Sermon

  • Dan Washburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13 11:17 PM
      Dear Gthomasines:

      I have arranged some of the unknown sayings of Jesus in
      the GOT into an imaginary
      discourse by Jesus that I'm calling the Fire Sermon.

      The GOT excites me because it contains much teaching about
      divine light. The practice of the deep meditation called
      'concentration of the heart'
      known to first century Galilean holy men, produces a
      profound sense of inner radiance.

      The Fire Sermon contains instructions for expanding this
      experience of inner light.

      You can read the Fire Sermon on my Lost Secrets of Early Christianity
      web site.

      http://www.netmastersinc.com/secrets/fire_sermon.htm

      Dan Washburn