[gthomas] Is anyone still alive?

  • joseph baxter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 1999
      Did I miss World War 3? Is anyone still alive? Or, have all questions
      regarding Thomas been answered?

      Joe Baxter
      joe
    • Robert Tessman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
        >Did I miss World War 3? Is anyone still alive? Or, have all questions
        >regarding Thomas been answered?

        --------Reply----------
        79. A woman in the crowd said to him, "Lucky are the womb that bore you
        and the breasts that fed
        you."

        He said to [her], "[...]there will be days when you will say, 'Lucky are
        the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that
        have not given milk.'"

        I believe, Joseph, that this is what is known as a 'pregnant pause'.
      • Jim Bauer
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
            I emailed Jo privately but y'all might also enjoy this.
            Went camping out at the beach - California, the end of the world - and all
            those folks are out there with the $100,000 rvs and astroturf and satellite
            dishes, waiting for the Second Coming.