[gthomas] Re: The orgin of the light.

  • Christ Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 1999
      Christ Didymus Thomas
      Email: christ@...

      Rev. 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold,
      I am alive for evermore,
      Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

      Steven, Gospel of Thomas 83

      The Gospel of Thomas marks the beginning and the ending of promised
      events within the bible.

      Perhaps the most significant is the return of Israel to her homeland.
      This act of God occurred at the same time the Gospel of Thomas was
      resurrected in the Nag Hammadi desert.

      After thousands of years, and being dispersed in lands of the world,
      Israel is once again a nation. When you see these things you will know
      the Kingdom of God is near at hand. Additionally, at this time, the Son
      of God stands upon the earth. It is his light that proclaims these
      events for God.

      THE LIGHT IS THE SPIRITUAL REPRESENTATION OF TRUTH.

      Ezek. 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord
      GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come
      up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

      Ezek. 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened
      your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

      51. His disciples said to him, "When will the dead rise from the graves,
      and when will the new world come?"

      He said to them, "What you look forward to has already come,
      but you do not recognize it.

      Ezek. 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the
      spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was
      full of bones,

      Ezek. 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold,
      there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

      Ezek. 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And
      I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

      Ezek. 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say
      unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

      Ezek. 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will
      cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

      Ezek. 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh
      upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall
      live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

      Ezek. 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied,
      there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together,
      bone to his bone.

      Ezek. 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up
      upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in
      them.

      Ezek. 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son
      of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four
      winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

      Ezek. 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came
      into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding
      great army.

      Ezek. 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the
      whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our
      hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

      Ezek. 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord
      GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come
      up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

      Ezek. 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened
      your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

      Ezek. 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I
      shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD
      have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

      GOSPEL OF THOMAS 83. Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the
      light within them is concealed in the image of the light of the Father.
      He will become visible, but his image is hidden by his light."

      (The light is the Son of God who is also the word of God, Yet, the light
      (TRUTH) is hidden in the image of the man which is also the son of man.
      Men do not see the light because they can not see inside the image.
      Therefore they know him not.)
      John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness
      comprehended it not.

      John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

      John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light,
      that all men through him might believe.

      John 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that
      Light.

      John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh
      into the world.

      John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the
      world knew him not.

      John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

      John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become
      the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

      John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh,
      nor of the will of man, but of God.

      The light was not a physical birth caused by the will of the flesh.
      There was no sex, or no woman, or no man, involved in the birth of the
      Christ. The birth is a spiritual birth which occurs after the individual
      walks upon the earth.

      It is caused by the spiritual light entering into the individual. It is
      a physical light, moved by God, that enters into the individual. It is
      totally manifested by the will of God.

      There is no physical being, such as a male or female parent, involved in
      the light birth. it is an action, singularly created, by and through
      God. A total spiritual act of God. It has been, throughout time,
      misrepresented by the churches.

      Regardless of what you have heard, there is no Mother of God. God said,
      “ Exod. 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Exod. 34:14
      For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is
      Jealous, is a jealous God: "

      Christ Thomas