[gthomas] My web page nightmare

  • Andrew Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 1999
      Hello everyone -

      Many of you have recently noticed that my web page hasn't exactly been
      where I said it would be last week. Although I'm sure you were a bit
      surprised by the error message you got when you went to the location, I
      assure you that you were not as surprised as I was when I was greeted by
      it monday morning. I opened my browser and my usual homepage showed up
      as a "Member not found error," so I checked my email and discovered that
      (due an unfortunate miscommunication that took a couple of weeks to
      process) my web page and my entire account had been completely deleted
      from my new server. Needless to say, I was a bit upset - even if the
      problem was, in fact, mostly my fault.

      Nevertheless, I fortunately had (for the first time in my life) made a
      complete backup of my webpage on my hard drive. I've had to change the
      address, but the complete page, with all its revisions is now back
      online and fully operational. I apologize to everyone for the
      inconvience and beg those who have links to my page to once again revise
      them. You have my word that this is my last move for a long, long time
      (it was to make my location permanent that I changed servers in the
      first place). Anyway, the URL's corresponding to the one's I posted
      last week are as follows:

      1. Main page:
      http://members.xoom.com/jesusquest

      2. Crosstalk on Thomas archive:
      http://members.xoom.com/jesusquest/4gostom

      3. Text of Greek fragments of GosTom:
      http://members.xoom.com/jesusquest/4gostom/grkeng/index.html

      Thank you all again for you patience and sorry for the trouble,
      Andrew Bernhard