[gthomas] The Doldrums

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 11:26 AM
      Since no messages have appeared on our list all week, I thought I'd assure
      listmembers that our group continues in normal operation. Some GThomas
      folks who are also on XTalk have been involved in the startup activities of
      that group (which is a moderated replacement for the now-defunct
      unmoderated Crosstalk). Steve Davies, for example, has been chosen as one
      of the three moderators of that group (the other two being Jack Kilmon and
      Jeffrey Gibson).

      Other than that, what accounts for our current doldrums? Dunno. We haven't
      suffered any decrease in membership, so it's not that. Perhaps some regular
      contributors are off on early summer vacations. Those of us who are left
      might see if we can come up with one or two good strings to generate
      interest and "prime the pump", so to speak. (My attempt in this direction
      with the "pairs project" didn't draw the interest I had thought it would).

      Mike
      The Coptic GThomas, saying-by-saying