[gthomas] Beta David

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 1999
      The person who calls himself "Beta David" has previously been reminded of
      our "no obvious pseudonyms" rule, yet has continued to violate it. For this
      and other reasons, all of his future postings will be moderated - which
      means that they will not appear here unless and until they have been
      approved by one of the moderators.