[gthomas] Lieu: manichaeism

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 1999
      I thought folks might be interested to know that the Sandpiper series of
      reprints, which has for a while reprinted out of print Oxford titles, is now
      in addition reprinting Manchester University Press titles, including:

      Manichaeism: In the Later Roman Empire and Medieval China by Samuel NC Lieu
      price £12.99

      In the UK Sandpiper reprints are available through PostScript
      (www.sandpiper.co.uk/postscript). I have also seen them at Thorntons in
      Oxford and Oxbow Books - both of which have web sites.

      In the US I have seen them on the web site of Powells of Chicago
      (www.powellschicago.com - I think!).

      Hope this interests someone,
      Jacob Knee
      (Boston, England)