[gthomas] Purpose of Poll

  • stpks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 1999
      The purpose of the poll (our occupations) is for the group to become aware of what we do as our work--I recently made a post about some clergy saying Thomas was heretical and many of the responses included negative remarks about the clergy. I am an Episcopal priest but see no reason to defend the NT canon--but I see no reason to attack Christian clergy either.

      I apologize for not including my name with the poll solicitation but I am not sure the form for a poll really gave me much of an option.

      Thanks for any participation in the poll.

      George Heller