[gthomas] Re: Re Heresy (Is GTh Gnostic? )

  • Beta David
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 7:46 AM
      Re: Re Heresy (Is GTh Gnostic? )

      Jacob,

      I understand your concern however when talking about the All in quantum
      mechanical terms via a
      communicating universe predicated on the horizon problem which is a "same
      temperature" horizon
      that contradicts the big bang in more ways than I can reasonably convey to
      you I believe "cleaving
      wood" and finding (insert religious idea here - mine is the son of God [as
      promoted, of course]) then
      some basic - fundamental even - ideas which have been brought up, I think,
      bear discussion.

      If this is truly a discussion about Thomas as a potentially Gnostic text;
      either J/C/JC/or even JCC or
      JJC then discussions about a quantum mechanical god or even a god understood
      with relative
      uncertainty (physically speaking) is... what was your question?

      Yes, I'm kidding but it is a serious subject I think. That's why we
      participate, after All. This universe
      which Jim described is cosmologically... how shall I put it. Well, it's
      under a rock.

      Take care, Beta David

      betadavid (at) hotmail
      http://bigfoot.com/~betadavid

      The [moment of] life

      is [the] transformation of matter into energy.

      That is (the) life.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/gthomas