[gthomas] thanks

  • Sam Thrope
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 1999
      -- [ From: Sam Thrope * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

      Regretfully, I will have to sign off the GThomas listserve, as I am going
      away for the summer. Please remove me. I appreciated this chance to
      participate in a real intellectual discourse (or at least try to participate
      , with mixed success); it was especially awakening to this more humble
      undergraduate. Keep up the good work.
      Sam Thrope

      Having Nothing Leads to Profit
      Not Having Leads to Use
      Wu chic i wei yung

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/gthomas
    • skirl@dds.nl
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 1999
        I have changed Sam's user profile from "email mode" to "web
        mode". This doubles as a good vacation setting. Btw, any
        member can adjust their profile or (un)subscribe without the
        help of moderators. Have a good summer, Sam, and we hope to
        hear from you again.

        - Sytze

        Gospel of Thomas Bibliography @
        http://huizen.dds.nl/~skirl/