[gthomas] Re: that which was buried

  • skirl@dds.nl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 1999
      Daniel Pitt wrote:
      >But the part that makes me think is tha next line,
      >"And nothing buried that will not be raised".
      >could this be the lost island of Atlantis?that is
      >spoken of throughout every prophecy?

      That's nonsense.

      Here is some info that is in front of our face but may have
      been hidden to new subscribers: there is a second GThomas
      list, which is probably more able to discuss Atlantis and
      beyond. They started out at
      http://www.egroups.com/group/gthom2/ and seem to be in the
      process of moving to:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/GospelofThomas

      However, if you would like to post to this list, please have
      a look at our guidelines first:
      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/gthomas/guidelines.html

      - Sytze

      Gospel of Thomas Bibliography @