[gthomas] Re: that which was buried

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 1999
      >could this be the lost island of Atlantis

      No, absolutely not.

      >that is spoken of throughout every prophecy?

      This is patently false.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/gthomas
    • skirl@dds.nl
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 1999
        Daniel Pitt wrote:
        >But the part that makes me think is tha next line,
        >"And nothing buried that will not be raised".
        >could this be the lost island of Atlantis?that is
        >spoken of throughout every prophecy?

        That's nonsense.

        Here is some info that is in front of our face but may have
        been hidden to new subscribers: there is a second GThomas
        list, which is probably more able to discuss Atlantis and
        beyond. They started out at
        http://www.egroups.com/group/gthom2/ and seem to be in the
        process of moving to:
        http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/GospelofThomas

        However, if you would like to post to this list, please have
        a look at our guidelines first:
        http://www.egroups.com/docvault/gthomas/guidelines.html

        - Sytze

        Gospel of Thomas Bibliography @
        http://huizen.dds.nl/~skirl/
        ECTHN EN MECW TOY KOCMOY

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/gthomas
      • Rosalind Chaffey
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 1999
          lm hoping to recive some of your opinions on the subject of verse 5:
          "Know what is in frount of your face, and that what is hidden from you will be diclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be vevealed."

           stating that something that we have always known about:"Know what is infrount of your face".

          but for some reason it has been hidden , about to be made known again:"for there is nothing hidden that will not be vevealed".

          But the part that makes me think is tha next line, " And nothing buried that will not be raised".
          could this be the lost island of Atlantis?that is spoken of throughout every prophecy?

          look forward to your replies , and if anyone has any questions on how icame to this conclusion feel free to email me

          Daniel Pitt

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/gthomas
          www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications