Monthly Report for 2013.09

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      Since Yahoogroups no longer keeps monthly message-totals (that I can find),
      there's no easy check on this count, but my records indicate there were 16
      postings in September - 8 from myself (over half of which were newsy items),
      3 from Bruce Brooks, 2 from Tom Hickcox, and one each from Rick Hubbard,
      Tom Reynolds, and Dennis Dean Carpenter.

      The YTD total of 213, although yielding a respectable average of 23.67 postings
      per month, is the lowest at least since 2002. (The next-lowest being 2011, at 224.)

      Those who visit our Yahoogroups site may have noticed that YG has introduced
      yet another annoying feature. Scrolling down through our list of messages this
      morning, I was unpleasantly surprised to find an ad in the list, looking for all the
      world as if it were one of our group messages. Is there nothing to which YG will
      not stoop?

      M.Grondin